Terrible time keeping bed level

已查看 48 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

WA Nick

未读,
2016年1月18日 17:43:092016/1/18
收件人 MendelMax Support
Does anyone else have a problem keeping the bed level with the rail design? It seems like i can not keep it level for longer than a few hours. I'm debating if it's thermal expansion and am going to try and do something other than binder clips on the glass. Does anyone else have problems? I've had my printer for a few years now and the glass has always been clipped on. Does glass warp slightly after awhile?

GrtBaldini

未读,
2016年1月22日 18:50:132016/1/22
收件人 MendelMax Support
I haven't seen an issue with mine but I have a 12v Mk2a with stationary bolts /nuts to level and of course the clips.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子