LCD problems on MM2, LCD blank, just backlit,

Dennis Young

Nov 10, 2015, 7:33:03 AM11/10/15
to MendelMax Support
I've been trying to get my LCD to work with my MM2. I am running a RAMBO board with Arduino firmware. I've ensured that the Config.h file has the comments activated as in the LCD set up instructions, however not sure what else to try. I've ensured my ribbon cables are connected according to the setup instructions having the red ribbon as shown. I am not using an SD card and am not sure if this is needed to get the LCD setup.
Message has been deleted

UK Chris

Nov 12, 2015, 2:18:12 PM11/12/15
to MendelMax Support
Dennis,

Does your LCD have a tiny potentiometer on the back?  If so, this is a contrast control.  Mine required turning before anything appeared.  Good luck.

Chris