Eid Mubarak and Final Reminders for Board Nominations

Ryan McDonald

Apr 19, 2023, 4:37:47 AM4/19/23
to menawca-ma...@googlegroups.com

Dear MENAWCA Members,

Greetings from Oman! We hope this email finds you all well. I'm sure many of you are currently preparing for some major celebrations and travel, and on behalf of the MENAWCA Board, I would like to wish you a happy and blessed Eid Mubarak.

As a friendly reminder, we are still accepting self-nominations for the MENAWCA Board. This is a great opportunity to get more involved in our community and to help shape the future of writing center work in the MENA region. We have four open positions on the Board and are looking for committed individuals with a passion for writing center work. In addition to attending monthly board meetings, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a number of projects and initiatives to help writing centers thrive throughout MENA.

If you have already nominated yourself, there is no need to re-nominate. However, if you have not yet submitted your nomination and are interested in serving on the Board, please send your self-nomination to MENAWC...@gmail.com by Thursday, May 4th.

Thank you for your continued support of MENAWCA and we look forward to receiving your nominations. Sincerely,

Ryan

--
Ryan McDonald
Sciences Coordinator