Join a Watson Collaborative Project – Deadline Extended to 2/2

Amy Hodges

Jan 23, 2024, 11:35:59 AMJan 23
to menawca-ma...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
I'm forwarding an announcement from Andrea Olinger at the University of Louisville in the US. Please consider joining a group if you would like to participate in some interesting research projects - the project mentioned below sounds particularly relevant to our region!

Feb. 2 is the new deadline to apply to participate in Watson Conference collaborative projects! The conference will be held from Feb. 28-Mar. 1 (Zoom) and Mar. 7-9 (in-person and hybrid) and is devoted to launching a number of collaborative projects—from book proposals to a multi-institutional study, from teaching and learning resources to an app—and more. We have also added a NEW project for the Zoom week, "The Mother (Murdered) Tongues: Perspectives on Translingual Practices in English-Only Teaching and Learning among 'Non-Native Monolingual' Speakers of English." Please take a look at the projects and consider applying!

https://louisville.edu/conference/watson/2024-watson-conference

--
Dr. Amy Hodges
Assistant Professor of English