[Download Ebook] Ammamma's Kitchen: Cherished Family Recipes from My Kerala Home Read Online By Omana Karumanchery

rhotu...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 3:28:27 AM3/30/23
to menam...@googlegroups.com

Download ( Ammamma's Kitchen: Cherished Family Recipes from My Kerala Home ) By : Omana Karumanchery in All Format

Ammamma's Kitchen: Cherished Family Recipes from My Kerala Home

by Omana Karumanchery

#

Read More Here => Ammamma's Kitchen: Cherished Family Recipes from My Kerala Home

Synopsis : Isolated from the Indian interior by the Sahyadri Mountain range, Kerala is a tropical paradise complete with palm trees and sandy beaches. Coastal life and centuries of sea trade are both reflected in its unique cuisine. Fish, coconut, tamarind and so much more, the food of Kerala is not to be missed and Omana Karumanchery makes sure we don't miss a thing. Filled with vivid family memories, extraordinary photographs and easy to follow recipes, she demystifies over 70 traditional South Indian recipes that beg to be cooked and shared.Ammamma's Kitchen is a one of a kind journey through food, family and tradition. Whether you're new to the kitchen or you're an experienced chef looking to explore the world of South Indian cuisine for the first time, these recipes are the perfect entry point into the world of Kerala cooking. You will learn to love Kerala food with every bite.

Details :

Author : Omana Karumanchery

Pages : 192 pages

Publisher : Independently Published