Error: Matrix is close to singular

Katherine Moen

Jul 1, 2015, 10:23:18 AM7/1/15
to memtoolb...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I am having some issues analyzing one portion of my data. When I attempt to run MemFit(errors) it takes a very long time to load and hundred of errors (see attachment) appear. The error says "Matrix is to close to singular or badly scaled. Results may be inaccurate." The data range from -180 to 180. I'm not sure if this matters, but these data are from a baseline condition which involved participants completely guessing the color of an object. Any ideas of things I could try? I have triple checked the data, and all of the values are in the appropriate range. I have also tried the same analysis on a different computer with the same result. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Katherine Moen
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 4.29.26 PM.png