Fw: [memphisfreethought] MFA and Earth Day this Saturday at Shelby Farms

Robert

Apr 4, 2018, 5:55:25 PM4/4/18
to MFA Forum

Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 12:06 AM
Subject: [memphisfreethought] MFA and Earth Day this Saturday at Shelby Farms

Join MFA at the Earth Day "Down to Earth" Festival at Shelby Farms!

On this Saturday, April 7th, from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, MFA will have a booth promoting science and reason. Come out to enjoy the festival and to contribute to our community's understanding of  crucial scientific and secular issues.

Down to Earth Festival at Shelby Farms Park is the region's premier Earth Day celebration, featuring live music, great food, a kids crafts and play zone, environmental art, green exhibitors, demonstrations, rock climbing, archery and much more! Admission is free, donation for parking.

More at-  http://www.shelbyfarmspark.org/earth-day-celebrations

Want to help out at the booth?

You do not have to be an expert to share your thoughts and views about important issues such as global warming, evolution, protecting our environment or the importance of science education in the public schools. We need at least two people to run the booth and, the more of you that come, the more opportunity we all will have to enjoy the festival.

Please send email to memphisfr...@yahoo.com to volunteer for a couple of hours in the morning, the early or late afternoon.

Have a positive impact on our community and join us!

Post message:  memphisfr...@yahoogroups.com
Memphis Freethought Alliance Web Site
http://www.geocities.com/memphisfreethought

.