JOB: US - Memphis, TN -- Clerical

1 view

ZPHI06

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99

To: Whom it may concern:

My background and experience closely parallel the requirements your company
demands in the customer service division of your organization. I am sincerely
interested in joining the customer service team with your company. I offer a
wealth of knowledge and experience in dealing with people and providing
information over the phone.

My knowledge includes various computer applications using the personal
computer, mainframe, and Novell Workstations. My strong communication skills
and the ability to work well with others in addition to being able to work
independently are qualities, I am sure, that are essential to any company or
organization. My communication skills include good spelling and grammar skills
(oral and written) and the ability to work in a fast paste environment.

More over, I am flexible, highly dependable and drug free along with a
"can-do" attitude. I would like an opportunity to further discuss employment
opportunities with you. I can be reached during the day at 901-373-3418. I
look forward to an employment opportunity with you.

Sincerely

Harry V. Hawkins
Harry V. Hawkins
4171Monterey Drive
Memphis, Tennessee 38128
Home: 901-373-3418
Email:HHaw...@hotmail.com
Education
Jackson State University
Jackson, Mississippi
Bachelor of Science
Business Education

Coahoma Community College
Clarksdale, Mississippi
Associate in Arts
Computer Science

Work Experience

UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI MEDICAL CENTER
From 09/1996 to 08/1999
Staffing Coordinator
Provided administrative/clerical office support to the nursing department,
assisted with end-user support problem resolution, assisted with composing
training manuals, provided benefit referral to employees.

PICKETTE INDUSTRIES
From 09/1995 to 09/1996
Route Driver
Provided customer services to the assigned clients, maintained inventory
control of products and kept a vehicle maintenance record.

MISSISSIPPI STATE HOSPITAL-Homeless Program
From 09/1992 to 02/1995
Provided assessment and referral for prospective clients, documented
significant transactions as it related to the client, provided transportation
for clients, assisted with program office support functions.

MISSISSIPPI STATE HOSPITAL-Residential Programs
From 04/1991 to 09/1992
Administered departmental programs in accordance with the department of mental
health, supervised 17 employees, completed performance appraisals and
recommended disciplinary actions for employees.

Additional Information
Typing 55 wpm
Highly computer literate
Trouble shooting experience