Memoir Spool: Wed., April 1 at Climate Theater

Ray Allen

Mar 14, 2009, 4:35:56 PM3/14/09
to memoirspoo...@googlegroups.com

Memoir Spool is back on the first Wednesday of the month--at a new location, the Climate Theater.

We're switching to an automated email list, so if you haven't already subscribed to the new list (an invite went out earlier this week) please do so otherwise you won't get the announcement emails. To subscribe, click this link: http://groups.google.com/group/memoirspool-announce or send an email to: memoirspool-ann...@googlegroups.com

The theme for April is "Won't Get Fooled Again." We've got time for two more storytellers so please send an email to r...@memoirspool.com if you've got a story on theme that's ten minutes in length or less, and remember, no reading.

Here are the details:
THEME: "Won't Get Fooled Again"
DATE: Wednesday, April 1
TIME: Exact time to go out in the next announcement
VENUE: Climate Theater, 285 9th Street. At the corner of 9th and Folsom. (Plenty of street parking). www.climatetheater.com
ADMISSION: $3-5 sliding scale (to cover the venue costs)

Much appreciation to the group of memoir spoolers who are producing this event with me!

See you on April Fool's Day!