No picture displayed in desktop version.

olivier cappelaere

Mar 2, 2017, 8:07:06 AM3/2/17
to mementodatabase
Hi,

I have created my database from the android version with my smartphone, there is a database with some pictures but when i use the desktop version, the pictures are not displayed in my database.

thanks
Olivier

mandraek

Mar 2, 2017, 11:29:27 AM3/2/17
to mementodatabase
maybe try a smaller sized picture? typically I use Camera fv-5, it is free to use for most settings.  It allows you to reduce the overall size of the photo before you take it. In Memento when you go to take the photo you are given the option which app to use, in fv-5 choose settings/image resolution, where there are lots of different sizes to choose from, 640x480 is a good choice. Fv-5 will then remember this setting. For a small fee other settings such as Iso are also available, which further reduces file size

olivier cappelaere

Mar 2, 2017, 4:08:06 PM3/2/17
to mementodatabase
Thank you for your help but my database is very big , 730 entries with 2 pictures for each ones!!!

mandraek

Mar 4, 2017, 5:00:14 AM3/4/17
to mementodatabase

is there a message where the image should be? such as the attached image

are you using the free version or pro, how much cloud space do you have, what size are the images used in the database?