DECODING ERROR

Charles

Oct 9, 2021, 11:39:59 AM10/9/21
to mementodatabase
I have noticed recently that some of the images in my databases now arent visible and show DECODING_ERROR in place of the pictures.

Nothing has changed on my end, and still am using the current app version 4.10.0

what happened?

thanks

Beth Dixon

Oct 9, 2021, 11:55:28 AM10/9/21
to Charles, mementodatabase
Hi Charles, can you provide the full error message.  It would help the forum troubleshoot the issue.

- Beth

Charles

Oct 9, 2021, 12:04:14 PM10/9/21
to mementodatabase
No error message other than that.  Where the picture should be it says DECODING_ERROR and if you click on it, it just spins

Er Mo

Oct 9, 2021, 2:34:48 PM10/9/21
to mementodatabase
Hallo
Die Bibliothek ist nicht Verschlüsselt . Sind die Bilder auf den Handy oder in der Cloud ?

Hello
The library is not encrypted. Are the pictures on the phone or in the cloud?