Calculation is correct in app, but not updating in the google sheet?

Amtrak23

Apr 30, 2019, 12:10:19 AM4/30/19
to mementodatabase
I have a QTY and MSRP field that I'm using to calculate a MSRP Total field. The calculation works in the app just fine, no matter where I update the fields at, but the google sheet does not update, unless I delete the field and re-add it back to the library. Am I doing something incorrect here or is there a better way to do this calculation? I'm doing about half of the data entry via the app and the rest via desktop directly in sheets.