Alex Leeper

Dec 3, 2019, 2:32:17 PM12/3/19
to mementodatabase
I'm a little newer to Memento DB, and I see that there is supposedly implementation of Amazon's api in Release 4.3.5 (mobile version, I have 4.7.2) as an autofill database, but under Autofill sources in the app, Amazon isn't there (Same with the Desktop version, I have 1.6.7 on Mac). I've seen multiple topics in this group talking about this function. Did it get removed, and is there anyone who might have a script/scripts to replace it? I'm using Memento to catalogue my book collection and would love to an ISBN autofill to a link to an Amazon page/maybe collect other data like average price or Best Seller Rating. Thanks!