Image entry failing and has only limited options

Marek Staroň

Jan 24, 2018, 9:46:50 AM1/24/18
to mementodatabase
When I try to enter an image to an entry I have only two options - taking a picture with my camera or choosing an existing image in the Google Drive. Searching the local image gallery or any other option is not available. Is that a feature or a bug?

In addition, while I can choose an image in the Google drive, the upload always fails without any error message or warning. Anyone knows what may be the problem and how to solve it?

I'm using MD Pro on SGS 5 with Android 6.0.1.