Image field - size limit for upload

Teresa Flores

May 16, 2023, 1:55:42 PM5/16/23
to mementodatabase
We are using the Memento app on iPhone to upload photos of inventory items. The app has been working great, but today one of the users experienced really slow sync time between each entry, and a bunch of images failed. See below (screenshot from the desktop version, but these entries were created on the mobile app):

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 1.51.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 1.52.48 PM.png

I am wondering if there is any way to set the image size limit on iPhone? Would this help with syncing the images faster? Or, if there's another reason why these images may be failing to load/taking too long to sync, please let me know.

Thank you in advance!

Er Mo

May 16, 2023, 2:12:28 PM5/16/23
to mementodatabase
Hallo
Ich vermute eine Schlechte Internetverbindung beim Hochladen . Versuche den Eintrag ( auf den Handy mit denn er Erstellt worten ist ) noch mal zu bearbeiten und zu Speichern .

Hello
I suspect a bad internet connection when uploading. Try to edit and save the entry (on the cell phone with which it was created) again.

Ernst