problem in export/import csv with link to entry fields

Raafat Rihan

Apr 25, 2017, 7:06:19 AM4/25/17
to mementodatabase

please advise, when I export library includes link to entry field, I can see those items as test separated with coma in csv file,
but when I import the same csv file "without any modifications" I loose the link to entry field,
pls. how to solve this problem
thanks in advance.

Frank Wittkowski

Jan 10, 2018, 12:57:35 PM1/10/18
to mementodatabase
Same Problem. There seem to be no answer to your question and to some other. I m still trying, but may be it simply does not work and nobody is able to confess.
How shall I migrate from my old application to memento, if such linked entries can not be imported.