How can i send email from DESKTOP (Windows) version

Eurotec Control

Jan 19, 2018, 7:30:57 AM1/19/18
to mementodatabase
Hi,

Please, someone can tell me the script code to send mail when i save new entry to anyone but from Memento Database Desktop, not in Android?

Thanks

Eurotec Control

Jan 26, 2018, 12:07:30 PM1/26/18
to mementodatabase
Someone

Eurotec Control

Feb 4, 2018, 7:55:30 PM2/4/18
to mementodatabase
Really no one can help me, is not posible?

Bill Crews

Feb 4, 2018, 8:28:49 PM2/4/18
to Eurotec Control, mementodatabase
I don't want you to feel ignored. I was hoping others would respond to you. I'm afraid I don't know the desktop edition very well; I don't know anything about app integration (intents, etc) on that platform; and I haven't actually done it even on Android, so I have NO information to offer.

I can only wish you luck. Someone out there, please answer!

Eurotec Control

Feb 5, 2018, 5:37:28 AM2/5/18
to Bill Crews, mementodatabase
Thank you for your response.

Eurotec Control

Mar 7, 2018, 9:49:29 AM3/7/18
to mementodatabase
hi, can anyone tell me about this?

Thanks

El lunes, 5 de febrero de 2018, 11:37:28 (UTC+1), Eurotec Control escribió:
Thank you for your response.

Eurotec Control

May 7, 2018, 11:23:34 AM5/7/18
to mementodatabase
No one can help me with this?, really?

Please, i need this solution but i don't know desktop edition.

Any JS or library can do this simple action?

Thanks