Values of variables on a Jasper Report.

juan...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2022, 7:08:01 PM7/10/22
to deny....@gmail.com, mementodatabase

Hello, Deny:

Thank you for help.

I’m creating the field with the same name on the database, and I’ve assigned this field the class “java.math.BigDecimal”. I don’t get any value be printed on the report.

Do you or anyone have another suggestion for me to try? Please let me know

Best regards,

Juan Gonzalez

Jul 11, 2022, 5:36:37 AM7/11/22
to juan...@gmail.com, mementodatabase
Juan….

Still getting the same error?

Enviado do meu iPhone

Em 10 de jul. de 2022, à(s) 20:07, juan...@gmail.com escreveu:

image002.png

juan...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2022, 1:42:57 PM7/11/22
to deny....@gmail.com, mementodatabase

Hello,

I’m confirming that I’m using the same characters and spaces for named all variables.

Only when I erased all variables callings the report shows on other strings and labels that I’ve put on the report template.

I’ve created a new and different library just to test if I could get the variables values printed, but results in the same error, shown in the attached to this email.

Juan Gonzalez

Enviado el: lunes, julio 11, 2022 9:02 AM
Para: juanegon <juan...@gmail.com>
CC: mementodatabase <memento...@googlegroups.com>

Asunto: Re: Values of variables on a Jasper Report.

Perhaps you have mistakenly put some space when naming the field. Check this information cause the Spaces count as characters

Enviado do meu iPhone

Em 11 de jul. de 2022, à(s) 08:17, juanegon <juan...@gmail.com> escreveu:

Hell, Deny:

Yes, I still have the same error.