Integrating with Zapier (Beta)

admin

Apr 24, 2017, 3:15:27 PM4/24/17
to memento...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

I'm happy to announce that Zapier integration is available for beta testing.
Zapier gives you the power to integrate Memento with hundreds of other services to automate your work,
including Slack, Gmail, MailChimp, Google Docs, Evernote, Trello, Facebook, Twitter, Google Calendar,
PostgreSQL, MySQL and many more. No programming skills required!

Supported triggers:
- Entry Created - Trigger is run when an entry is created.
- Field Value Changed - Trigger is run when an entry's field value changes.

Supported actions:
- Create Entry - Creates a new entry.
- Update Entry - Update the values of specific fields in an entry.
- Find an Entry - Finds an entry by field values.

If you're interested in joining the beta then please send request to sup...@mementodatabase.com
In your email, please provide the your username.

Best Regards, Vasiliy

Jules Archinova

Oct 5, 2017, 7:03:10 PM10/5/17
to mementodatabase
Yet we cannot read database from tasker officially...

Bill Crews

Oct 6, 2017, 9:10:38 AM10/6/17
to mementodatabase
Could you please explain what you are saying? Thanks in advance.

John C

Mar 27, 2018, 10:34:34 PM3/27/18
to mementodatabase
seems to work pretty good. I can send stuff to google contacts and calendar with ease.

John C

Mar 30, 2018, 1:43:12 PM3/30/18
to mementodatabase

I am testing Zapier for integration with Gmail. Seems to work ok with one exception:

1. If in the zapier template I enter text into  the BODY field manually from within Zapier it posts to gmail
2. If I tell Zapier to select the field of text from memento for the  body...it does not make it to gmail. Even in Zapier it shows the body as empty.
I've tried a Rich text field and a static notes field. Neither one makes it to zapier.

Max

Apr 10, 2018, 12:41:13 AM4/10/18
to mementodatabase
Anyone been able to add "link to entry" through zapier?

John C

May 20, 2018, 6:38:07 PM5/20/18
to mementodatabase
For some reason, my zap isn't working with memento. They used to work. Is this because of the new updates?

I used to be a to add an event into Google calendar and it would create a record in memento, but it doesn't do this any longer.

António Graça

Aug 25, 2018, 10:42:16 AM8/25/18
to mementodatabase
Hi, John
How can I share a record content with Google Calendar

António Graça

Aug 27, 2018, 12:26:01 PM8/27/18
to mementodatabase
Hi, Vasiliy

Where can find information about integration of Zapier with Memento?

Thanks

Vijay Mistry

Sep 21, 2018, 11:27:59 AM9/21/18
to mementodatabase
i used memenot's tasker plug in with microdroid. it works but need to read memento's field value for better automation

Supported triggers:
- Entry Created - Trigger is run when an entry is created.
- Field Value Changed - Trigger is run when an entry's field value changes.
-Entry deleted===========

John C

Dec 21, 2018, 6:18:29 PM12/21/18
to mementodatabase
if (entry().field("Due")=='1')
{
i = intent("android.intent.action.INSERT");
i.data("content://com.android.calendar/events");
i.extra("title", entry().field("Notes"));
i.extra("description", entry().field("Notes"));
i.extra("location", entry().field("address"));
i.extraLong("beginTime",entry().field("Date and Time").getTime());
i.send();