WANTED Momento Customizer/Training for Hire

54 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Robert Pierce

okunmadı,
2 Şub 2018 19:46:082.02.2018
alıcı mementodatabase
I started trying to make an action/trigger so that when a user changes a field to a certain value it sends a SMS text to someone.
I have a field called "Job Status" and if it gets changed to "Help" value I want to know about it immediately.

The coding and trigger functions seems straightforward, but its going to take me a lot of time doing it through trial and error.

I am sure someone has done this before and could create it for me in the time it takes to write this.

So I wanted to know if someone is out there that I can hire to write a couple solutions for me.   Thats the best way for me to learn.

And, more importantly be there, when I start getting too confident and screw everything up because everyone that uses Momento at our little firm has sent me a wish list for customizations

Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti