many to many chart

Dani P.

Jun 4, 2020, 8:33:24 AM6/4/20
to mementodatabase
hi,

i'm new to memento
kindly let me know how to chart below library

hobby | person
read | A,B,C
watch | B,C,D
write | C,D,E
music | A,B
paint | B,C
coding | C,D

field type
activity = text
person = linked entry (many to many)

how to bar chart number of entry based on person name ?

A | xx
B | xxxx
C | xxxxx
D | xxx
E | x

best regards,
dani P.

Message has been deleted

Gilles Mons

Jun 14, 2020, 2:28:17 PM6/14/20
to Dani P., mementodatabase
Bonjour,

personnellement je n'ai pas compris la totalité de votre demande pourriez-vous la formule plus simplement....

Merci,

Gilles Mons

Le dim. 14 juin 2020 à 20:24, Dani P. <samueld...@gmail.com> a écrit :
hi please kindly reply to my question, anyone??

Dani P.

Jun 14, 2020, 3:29:20 PM6/14/20
to mementodatabase
hi,
thanks for reply,
i have tried to explain best as i could
kindly let me know how to chart/graph below library using memento

hobby | person (name)

read | A,B,C
watch | B,C,D
write | C,D,E
music | A,B
paint | B,C
coding | C,D

field type
hobby = text
person (name) = linked entry to library 'person' (many to many)

'person' library
personName

how to draw bar chart of number of entry based on person name ?

below is expected bar chart visual