Automatically Generate and send a daily Report

quintas...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2022, 6:39:11 AM7/15/22
to mementodatabase
HI

I am looking to get memento to Automatically send me a daily report which has the total number of entries done in a day.

Is there a way of automating this in javascript?

C H

Jul 15, 2022, 9:26:42 AM7/15/22
to quintas...@gmail.com, mementodatabase
This may be possible in Memento without using a helper app, but I do not know how.

Since I use Tasker, I would do it with Tasker. I think ifttt could do it also.

Tasker costs money, and with ifttt you might have to pay for Pro to get it to work, I don't know.

ifttt:

tasker:

There are a few others.

I think it could be done with a shell script in linux or MacOS.

-Craig

tq_bt

Jul 23, 2022, 12:14:32 PM7/23/22
to mementodatabase
Create a new library for Reports, with two entries Date and "EntryNos".
Add a trigger : Event=Creating a Entry, Phase=After saving the entry.
Give the Trigger access to Reports library.
Add the javascript code to create new entry with current date and 1 as "EntryNos" if entry with that date not exists. Else edit "EntryNos" by adding 1 to the entry of current date.
शुक्रवार, 15 जुलाई 2022 को 6:56:42 pm UTC+5:30 बजे Craig ने लिखा:

Craig Hunter

Jul 23, 2022, 1:42:21 PM7/23/22
to tq_bt, mementodatabase
What you have shown is how to generate the reports Library. Second task is to send the report. quintas... did not say how to send - email, sms? Maybe sending is not important. Maybe Memento can send emails, but how to trigger once a day after the workday is over?
-Craig

Bill Crews

Jul 25, 2022, 12:56:01 AM7/25/22
to Craig Hunter, tq_bt, mementodatabase, Vasiliy Egorov
I'm sure this would be implemented as a trigger event, but there is no such event, so I surmise there isn't one.

Failing that, I searched the wiki for reminder, notification, alarm, and even bulletin, but none were successful.

So, Vasiliy, I propose a new trigger event, maybe called Upon receipt of a reminder, optionally with the DateTime field value or name as a read-only argument or made available to the script in any other fashion. I'd love hear your comments on this, but I know you are a very busy person.

Er Mo

Jul 25, 2022, 3:01:52 PM7/25/22
to mementodatabase
Hallo
Das Auslösen von den Skript würde ich so machen . Bei Erstellen oder Bearbeiten eines Eintrages die Zeit abfragen und wenn ein Neuer Tag ist die Meldung absetzen . So erhaltet man eine Meldung wenn der Erste einen Eintrag macht .

Hi
I would trigger the script like this . Query the time when creating or editing an entry and send the message when a new day is created. So you get a message when the first makes an entry.

Ernst