cancel membership

Angela Ardizzone

Sep 20, 2021, 8:28:59 PM9/20/21
to mementodatabase
Does anyone know how to cancel an account?  I want to join another team at work.

Bill Crews

Sep 21, 2021, 12:48:10 AM9/21/21
to Angela Ardizzone, mementodatabase
This is an app developed & supported mainly by one guy, so in the past I've recommended that people send an email to sup...@MementoDatabase.com to get account things done, and I've never heard back from user or developer that my recommendation didn't work, so that's my recommendation to you.