HELP!!! Search Error [For desktop only]

Jaay V

Jul 6, 2019, 6:18:52 PM7/6/19
to mementodatabase
PROBLEM: I start to type something in the search bar and it simply doesn't do anything/doesn't display any results. This happens on ALL libraries I have, and even happens when I try to search in individual entries (that have a "Link To" field)

I have no idea why, but the FIND/SEARCH on the desktop version is no longer working. This happened yesterday and I haven't been able to figure out what to do since then. I have tried exiting the program and restarting it, refreshing library list, rebuilding search index... nothing.

Once again, I have no idea why this VERY IMPORTANT FEATURE suddenly stopped working, but if anyone can provide a solution, that would be greatly appreciated!!