In Browser View

瀏覽次數:46 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Md Salauddin Firoz Safi

未讀,
2016年2月13日 中午12:20:232016/2/13
收件者:mementodatabase
it's an urgency to know the possibilty to view the database (or atleast database in memento cloude.) in web browser, if not can  suggest me to a service does that does edit, update, view in web browser beccause i don't want user bothering to download,install app someonejust to view it.

In memento when we follow the database llink, it shows to have memento, don't know what's the benifit to have a database access url, some eenthusiastic user lead me to do thingssuch , of ccourse if it free would bbe nice. eng is not prime lang so hope mistakes will be ignored.

Md Salauddin Firoz Safi

未讀,
2016年2月13日 下午1:01:122016/2/13
收件者:mementodatabase