Report links from

Sebastian Amigon

Jan 12, 2021, 5:11:19 PM1/12/21
to mementodatabase
how can I do this in jaspersoft?
amemento4.png

RulliDB

Jan 13, 2021, 3:27:34 AM1/13/21
to mementodatabase
You can't.
For now memento doesn't support this feature with jasper. They said that it will be possible in the next update (2-3 month)

Sebastian Amigon

Jan 13, 2021, 10:36:11 AM1/13/21
to mementodatabase
seriously I can't print the linked from in my jasper reports?

Sebastian Amigon

Sep 24, 2021, 1:17:15 PM9/24/21
to mementodatabase
Hi.
Do you know if there is new information about it? It's almost the end of the year and I still don't know if I can do that in jasper

Beth Dixon

Sep 24, 2021, 6:18:16 PM9/24/21
to Sebastian Amigon, mementodatabase
Do what in Jasper?  I am missing something in the email thread.

- Beth

Sebastian Amigon

Sep 28, 2021, 10:51:19 AM9/28/21
to mementodatabase
Hi.
A section in "Form tables" where you can show the entries of other libraries where that entry is linked