Adding to an Entry by Scanning

quintas...@gmail.com

May 10, 2023, 3:31:49 AM5/10/23
to mementodatabase
Hi All

Been using memento for about 8 years now and i have built a warehouse management system with it and thus far has been successful. However we have upscaled our warehouse and are turning to a paperless office.

Part of the problem is as goods come in we have suppliers paperwork attached to goods so to standardize things i have created a new Jasper report which puts our unique reference in the same location on the paperwork once it is packed.

However, after the goods are shipped we are left with paperwork that would be benifical to scan and add to the entry relating to that unique reference. However i cant see anything in the Memento system to support this.

Essentially i would like to have a scanner in the office with the days paperwork and at a set time it runs and scans all documents and looks for the unique refernece and then automatically adds it to the entry in Memento. If this is not possible not an issue just would be nice to keep things in one place.

Er Mo

May 10, 2023, 12:56:30 PM5/10/23
to mementodatabase
Hallo
Willst du das Papier Abfotografieren und als Bild (pdf ) speichern oder willst du den Inhalt scannen und in die Felder deiner Bibliothek einbauen .

Hello
Do you want to photograph the paper and save it as an image (pdf) or do you want to scan the content and add it to the fields in your library.

Ernst