The iOS version of Memento is available for testing

admin

Sep 10, 2021, 3:00:08 PM9/10/21
to mementodatabase
Hello everyone!

I'm happy to inform you that the first Memento iOS Beta version is available for testing.

To become a beta tester go to: https://testflight.apple.com/join/WjkG7HJD

The minimum supported iOS version is 14.0

This beta version doesn't support many features of the Android version yet. The most important functions not yet supported: triggers, autofill, charts, different modes of viewing entries, notifications, import and export, templates catalog.

Anyway, the core functions of Memento are available already and all other features will be implemented in the near future.

Best regards,
Vasily Egorov
The Memento team

Beth Dixon

Sep 10, 2021, 5:37:56 PM9/10/21
to admin, mementodatabase
My sibling will be sooo happy!  Yayyy.  She has an iphone.

- Beth

Dan Cox

Sep 11, 2021, 12:12:34 AM9/11/21
to mementodatabase
WOW Vasily!  This is so exciting to hear.  I'm shocked!

I have always found myself bragging to people about how amazing Memento Database is and then I find out that they are iPhone users, which has always been disappointing to me.

Thanks so much expanding to IOS, Vasily!

FYI:  For me, the most important feature besides collecting data, has usually been the charting feature, to analyze or visualize the data that I have collected.  I'm sure that other people would find other features more important than the charting feature but the charting feature is very important to me.  I'm just mentioning that to possibly influence your decision on which features to implement next in IOS. ;)

admin

Oct 7, 2021, 7:00:19 PM10/7/21
to mementodatabase
There is a new iOS 0.7.5 beta version:

  • Added Import and Export entries to CSV.
  • Added bulk editing of entries.
  • Attributes for links within Link to Entry fields.
  • Bug fixes

To become a beta tester go to: https://testflight.apple.com/join/WjkG7HJD

admin

Nov 18, 2021, 8:00:52 PM11/18/21
to mementodatabase
There is a new iOS 0.8.0 beta version:

  • Added support for triggers and action scripts.
  • Added ability to set a field as Unique.
  • Bug fixes

To become a beta tester go to: https://testflight.apple.com/join/WjkG7HJD

admin

Dec 12, 2021, 4:33:59 AM12/12/21
to mementodatabase
There is a new iOS 0.8.5 beta version:
  • Added autofill from external sources - Books from Google Books, Music from musicbrainz.org, Movies and TV Shows from themoviedb.org, Board Games from boardgamegeek.com, Video Games from mobygames.com
  • Added autofill source - Library. The source allows filling in entry fields with data from another library.
  • Added ability to use scripts as a data source for autofill.
  • Bug fixes
To become a beta tester go to: https://testflight.apple.com/join/WjkG7HJD