Card Comments feature

Terri Sipantzi

Apr 2, 2016, 8:51:21 AM4/2/16
to mementodatabase
When I open a card there is a comment icon in the lower right corner of the screen. Where do these comments go and can I delete them (I know they are editable)? What is the purpose of this feature?

Richard Hodges

Apr 5, 2016, 8:05:16 AM4/5/16
to mementodatabase
I think the idea is that this enables commenting on library entries you are sharing with friends or colleagues. If you have an entry for an expense claim, a person's manager could potentially use the comment field to ask for more information or say that the claim has been approved.

Marginean Mihai

Jan 5, 2017, 1:57:55 PM1/5/17
to mementodatabase
Is it possible to delete these comments??

mandraek

Jan 14, 2017, 6:17:10 AM1/14/17
to mementodatabase
you can edit and delete the text, but it keeps the commenters id, time & date still

Mark White

Jun 29, 2017, 7:35:27 AM6/29/17
to mementodatabase
Can the comments be accessed on the desktop version?

Mikael

Jan 3, 2018, 10:44:01 AM1/3/18
to mementodatabase
That is a good question, I have not found any way to delete them..