currency calculation

grahamsc...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2023, 9:54:49 PM1/16/23
to mementodatabase
I have a currency field and want to calculate by the amout of travelers to get a total but when it calculates it gives a whole number and forgets the decimal points

eg
#{domestic return cost p_p}*#{total travelers}

438.32*2  = 876.64 but the field returns 876 and forgets the .64

grahamsc...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2023, 10:22:48 PM1/16/23
to mementodatabase
I got this working now I just redid my fields and it all started to show correctly for some reason

Craig Hunter

Jan 16, 2023, 10:29:07 PM1/16/23
to grahamsc...@gmail.com, mementodatabase
Does your calculation field have Integer result? Change to Real result.

Is the Scale too small? Change from 0 to 2 (for example).

grahamsc...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2023, 10:37:19 PM1/16/23
to mementodatabase
Hi Craig, I had it set to real result but after redoing it again I changed the scale and it worked