Is it possible to limit only pick SINGLE image and SINGLE location?

Imam Setyawan

May 4, 2018, 7:34:47 AM5/4/18
to mementodatabase
Hi all,
I have a problem with memento feature which allow us to pick multiple image and location..
Is there any possible way to limit so we could only insert single image and single location?

Thanks,
Imam

John C

May 5, 2018, 9:31:23 AM5/5/18
to mementodatabase
never was concerned with it but doesn't look like there's a way.

Imam Setyawan

May 6, 2018, 9:53:00 PM5/6/18
to mementodatabase
Or maybe what's the parameter for field location and image? I've been searching in memento script library but doesn't helping.

If I can get the parameter, maybe I could validate them myself using trigger or script.

Thanks in advance

Bill Crews

May 6, 2018, 10:26:05 PM5/6/18
to Imam Setyawan, mementodatabase
For field type Image, see http://wiki.mementodatabase.com/index.php/Memento_JavaScript_Library#Object_Entry.

All you get is an array of pathnames.

Mainly, you can get the longitude and the latitude.

I suppose you could use a trigger script to limit an image field to one image or one location object, if that's what you want.