Memento for IPhone

Hans Meier

Feb 1, 2015, 9:06:49 AM2/1/15
to memento...@googlegroups.com
I have created a Db for an Aftercare School that hold data about a child in the case of an emergency.
All but one teacher have a Android phone. One has a IPhone.
Has anybody here had any experience with a similar app for IPhone? It needs to be able to import from csv.
Thanks

Rush Mayo

Jan 4, 2016, 7:46:20 PM1/4/16
to mementodatabase
I am also interested in this. Would even be willing to put up a couple of US dollars to a GoFundMe to ensure it is built in the near future. Wife has an iPhone and I have an Android.

Dinu-Ioan Bobei

Feb 9, 2016, 9:56:52 AM2/9/16
to mementodatabase
I would also like an iOS version:).This remembers me about springpadit.

Jacques De Witte

Mar 18, 2016, 5:00:54 PM3/18/16
to mementodatabase
Hi Hans,
I am an ex iPhone user.
There was a fantastic relational database, called iSort.
But I don't know wether it is still being updated.
This other solution is Handbase for iPhone or Handbase for iPad, with their eqivalent desktop apps.
But this is in my opinion less intuitive than Memento DB.
I am new at discovering it but already love Memento.

Hope that helps,
D'Jack