Android libraries to cloud after purchase?

Paul Dineen

Nov 24, 2019, 6:34:12 PM11/24/19
to mementodatabase
I created 3 libraries in the free Android version.
I shared one of them to Memento Cloud.
Then I downloaded the Windows desktop version and bought the Pro version.

Now, I want to share the other two libraries from my Android phone to the cloud. However, Memento on the phone seems to have no way to know about the Pro plan I purchased. I haven't done a login on the phone (so, how would it?) and I don't see a way to log in to it on the phone so that I can share those libraries and access the data from both the phone and the desktop.

What am I missing?

Er Mo

Nov 25, 2019, 2:17:31 PM11/25/19
to mementodatabase
Hallo
Du öffnest die Bibliothek, da sind recht oben 3 Punkte . Anklicken . Es erscheind ein seitliches Menü . 2 Eintrag von oben ( Die Wolke ) anklicken . Jetzt müsste die Bibliothek in die Cloud hochgeladen werden .

Hi
You open the library, there are 3 points at the top. Click. It seems a side menu. 2 Click entry from above (The cloud). Now the library would have to be uploaded to the cloud.

Paul Dineen

Nov 26, 2019, 12:14:57 AM11/26/19
to mementodatabase
Thanks, Er Mo. I tried that. It says "We couldn't sync this library. Your tariff plan allows uploading up to 3 librairies to the cloud."
I'm not surprised by that because I don't see how Memento on my phone would know that I've bought the Pro plan. I don't see a way to log into my account in Memento on the phone, so I don't see a way for it to know.

Er Mo

Nov 26, 2019, 2:19:30 PM11/26/19
to mementodatabase
Hallo
Ich schreibe in Deutsch . Da kann es zu Übersetzungsfehlern kommen . Das Programm benützt 2 Mal die Version " PRO " .
Variante 1 = Lizenzschlüssen für das Programm . Da sind mehrere Funktionen freigeschalltet ( zb: Skripte . ) .
Variante 2 = mann bezahlt Monatlich / Jährlich einen Betrag . Da ist dann der Zugang zur Cloud mit vielen Datenbanken möglich . Auch kann die Variante 1 endhalten sein . Hänkt vom Preis ab .

Hi
I'm writing in German . There can be translation errors. The program uses the version "PRO" twice.
Variant 1 = license terms for the program. There are several functions sounded out (eg scripts.).
Option 2 = man pays monthly / yearly amount. Since then the access to the cloud with many databases is possible. Also, variant 1 can be ended. Depends on the price.

Paul Dineen

Nov 26, 2019, 6:04:47 PM11/26/19
to mementodatabase
As far as I can see the translation is fine. I understand what you're saying.

But, we still have a disconnect. Unless I can log in to my account on the phone or enter a license key there, Memento on my phone seems to have no way of knowing that I've purchased Pro. I wanted to give my desktop user access to the 3 libraries that I've shared from my phone to the cloud. However, they don't appear on the desktop. I've done the sharing that the desktop says to do on the phone. But, those shared libraries don't have a way to connect to my desktop because he phone version doesn't know about my account on the desktop or that I've purchased Pro on the desktop. Isn't there a way to log in from the phone, or enter a license key on the phone?
mem.jpg

Paul Dineen

Nov 27, 2019, 9:40:45 AM11/27/19
to mementodatabase
My fault.. I found the login. I was logged in using 2 different email addresses. Resolved now. Thanks for helping!

Paul Dineen

Nov 27, 2019, 11:05:25 AM11/27/19
to mementodatabase
Beth, sorry I didn't notice your replies. I see them easily now in email, but did not see them in the Google group. Anyway, as you can see, resolved now. Thanks!