I recently migrated from one android phone to another one and have problems getting my memento data up and running.
This is what I did:
- made a backup on the old phone of the database and image files used in Memento
- moved the files to my google drive
- downloaded the files on the new phone from the google drive
- restored the backup file of the database to my new phone (that works)
- tried to restore the backup file of the images to memento (failed)
In Memento I get the message that it can't be restored because it is not a database file, so obviously the only thing I can restore from the settings menu in Memento is the database itself.
I checked my collections and of course all the images are missing. They have been stored in various paths on my old phone so recreating all these paths is a problem.
Question: how can I restore all the used images in my Memento Collections in an easy way?