scripts in shared database

Pavlo Glushko

Feb 9, 2020, 1:43:32 PM2/9/20
to mementodatabase
Hello community.
It appears that users with whom I share the base do not see the scripts and the scripts are not triggered. Is it possible to keep scripts in shared database for non owners?

Thank you.

Beth Dixon

Feb 9, 2020, 2:02:10 PM2/9/20
to Pavlo Glushko, mementodatabase
I wish we had a shared database of Memento scripts on the Wiki.  People could enter a description as to purpose of script and then their script with a caveat that script may or may not work depending on the users setup etc.

I see a lot of repeat requests for help on same issues.

We need a catalog templates for scripts.

Ernst Moser

Feb 9, 2020, 2:15:03 PM2/9/20
to mementodatabase
Hallo
Was ich schon getestet habe ist das Teilen einer Datenbank mit anderen Benützern ( Nicht im Team ) .Das funktionirte ganz gut mit den Skript . Sehen/ Änder  konnten die Nutzer aber das Skript nicht . Wenn auf andere Datenbanken verwiesen / zugekrifen wird , müsse diese auch bei den Nutzer vorhanden sein .

Hi there
What I've already tested is sharing a database with other users (not in a team), which worked pretty well with the script. However, the users could not see / change the script. If other databases are referenced / accessed, this must also be available to the users.

On Sun, Feb 9, 2020, 1:43 PM Pavlo Glushko <pavlog...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello community.
It appears that users with whom I share the base do not see the scripts and the scripts are not triggered. Is it possible to keep scripts in shared database for non owners?

Thank you.

Pavlo Glushko

Feb 9, 2020, 4:47:06 PM2/9/20
to mementodatabase
Thank you, Ernst. I have made more tests and it works. Hiding scripts for non-owners makes sense.