Creating an archive of linked databases

Walter Benson

Sep 7, 2019, 2:37:14 PM9/7/19
to mementodatabase
Hey ya'll,

Anyone have advice on how to archive a series of linked libraries? My goal is to reduce the size or our day to day libraries with an action that archives old entries into a clone archive database. Ideally the archive libraries would have the same structure as our day-day but our libraries are heavily linked. If I insert entries from one library into it's archive clone can I return the new ids, thereby preserving the linking structure?

Thanks in advance!

Er Mo

Sep 8, 2019, 7:46:55 AM9/8/19
to mementodatabase
Hallo

Hello

My suggestion would be to back up this backup and then teach the structure and start over.