memento support (WARP, the Nationla Diet Library in Japan)

warp(National Diet Library in Japan)

Apr 6, 2023, 3:03:53 AM4/6/23
to Memento Development
 Hi all

In the last year, the web archiving system in the National Diet Library in Japan (WARP https://warp.da.ndl.go.jp/) have implemented memento protocol support (timegates, timemaps, and memento-related headers).

timegates:
https://warp.da.ndl.go.jp/collections/<url>

timemaps:
https://warp.da.ndl.go.jp/collections/timemap/<url>

We would like to be included as one of the servers to be searched in the Time Travel Service.
Please let me know if there is any problem with the memento functionality and if it is possible to have it included as one of the servers.

Best wishes,

Tsutomu

-------------------------
SHIMURA Tsutomu
Chief, Web Archiving Section
Digital Library Division, National Diet Library (NDL), Japan

Martin Klein

Apr 12, 2023, 5:15:03 PM4/12/23
to memen...@googlegroups.com, wa...@ndl.go.jp
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the heads-up and the overall great news!
WARP is now included in the Memento TimeTravel service and MemGator, see:

cheers

---

warp(National Diet Library in Japan)

Apr 19, 2023, 10:59:15 PM4/19/23
to Memento Development
Hi,

Thank you for the addition.

One correction is needed.
"all captures" uses the Stanford Web Archive Portal, could you please remove that line?
Unfortunately, the WARP system cannot provide "all captures" screen.

I would also appreciate it if you could add the National Diet Library to the Web archives list at the following URL.
http://timetravel.mementoweb.org/about/

Best wishes,
Tsutomu

2023年4月13日木曜日 6:15:03 UTC+9 martink...@gmail.com: