Need Testers

29 views
Skip to first unread message

Bill M

unread,
Sep 23, 2026, 4:03:33 AM (9 days ago) Sep 23
to Memento Testers
   I will test your app back immediately and keep it installed for the full 14 days! Just drop your links and a screenshot below.

    (All testing links to the Google Group and Play Store are posted in the first comment below to comply with Reddit spam rules).
 
  The second your post goes live, open your post and leave this comment:

    Here are the testing links:

    1. Google Group (Join first):
    https://groups.google.com/g/yardscout-testers

    2. Web Opt-In:
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.radday.yardscout

    3. Google Play Store Download:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.radday.yardscout

    Drop your app links and a screenshot below and I'll return the favor!

Fio

unread,
Sep 25, 2026, 12:51:59 AM (7 days ago) Sep 25
to Bill M, Memento Testers

Hi!

Thank you for your email. I’ve been looking for testers for my app for quite some time, but unfortunately, I’ve found it really difficult to connect with people who are willing to keep the app for the full 14 days and genuinely test it.

I recently found a website called Testers Community that provides testers and seems to guarantee that the app can move to production, so I’ve decided to try that option instead.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to help, and thank you again for reaching out.

Best regards,
Fiorella



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Memento Testers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to memento-andro...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/memento-android/f9ce7eed-540e-41e7-b775-caf6cc2b544cn%40googlegroups.com.

Sparva Tech

unread,
Sep 25, 2026, 1:01:47 PM (6 days ago) Sep 25
to Memento Testers
Done. Sorry for the late reply
ss2.jpeg

hamza elyoubi

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 2:42:19 AM (6 days ago) Sep 26
to Sparva Tech, Memento Testers
Same
How to join
1. Join the Google Group:

2. Opt in to the closed test:

3. Install Jebna:

Please use the same Google account for all three steps. Stay opted in for at least 14 consecutive days and, if possible, open the app and test it a few times during this period.

Test for test
Once you have joined and installed Jebna, leave your own Google Group, opt-in, and Play Store links in the comments.

I will join your test in return, install your app, and remain opted in for the full 14 days.

Useful things to test:

Google sign-in

Browsing and searching for deals

Votes, favorites, and comments

Publishing a deal with an image

French, Arabic, and English interfaces

General usability or confusing screens

The app is free and has no paid subscription.

Any honest feedback is appreciated—even a short comment such as “this screen was confusing.”

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Memento Testers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to memento-andro...@googlegroups.com.

Anoop Pamu

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 11:07:07 PM (5 days ago) Sep 26
to Memento Testers

How to join

  1. Join the Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/readypuptest

  2. Opt in to the closed test: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/app.readypup.readypup

  3. Install ReadyPup: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.readypup.readypup

Please use the same Google account for all three steps. Stay opted in for at least 14 consecutive days and, if possible, open the app and test it a few times during this period.

Test for test Once you have joined and installed ReadyPup, leave your own Google Group, opt-in, and Play Store links in the comments.

I will join your test in return, install your app, and remain opted in for the full 14 days.


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages