xml to html bug on v.4.10.0_2

Roberto

Jan 26, 2015, 8:47:28 AM1/26/15
to meme-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I just found that most of my results came out incomplete on the html file while the full analysis was done. It seems there's a javascript error on the script that converts the xml file to html. I can send by email the files that were produced if needed.

If anyone else is facing the same issues I resolved the problem by using the xml-to-html script on v.4.9 to fix my html results.

James Johnson

Jan 26, 2015, 4:46:39 PM1/26/15
to meme-...@googlegroups.com
Patch 3 fixes this problem. I had hoped that the people running the download server would have put it up for download by now but it seems they haven't gotten around to it yet.

Until then you can download the patch and pre-patched tar file from my research site:

http://research.imb.uq.edu.au/~j.johnson/r4.10.0/meme_4.10.0_3.tar.gz

http://research.imb.uq.edu.au/~j.johnson/r4.10.0/patches/readme.html