TOMTOM: URL redirect to JASPAR and UniPROBE doesn't work

Teshome Mulugeta

Dec 3, 2017, 3:06:57 PM12/3/17
to MEME Suite Q&A
Hi,

After I submitted a motif to TOMTOM (http://meme-suite.org/tools/tomtom) and got results, the link to the ID/Name of the matched motif doesn't work for JASPAR AND UniPROBE. Links to JASPAR  showed only JASPAR front page and links to UniPROBE returned database error.

Examples:

JASPAR:

UniPROBE

Error

Our apologies. An unexpected error has occurred in one of the site's scripts. We would appreciate it if you could notify the database help email for this page.

Thank you for your help

The error '
MYSQL_ERR: could not run query SELECT genomic_info.* FROM gene_ids_public, genomic_info WHERE genomic_info.gene_name = "Six3" AND genomic_info.species = gene_ids_public.species AND gene_ids_public.gene_id = "00195" at line 105, file /var/www/html/pbms/webworks_pub/details2.php
. Error 1146 : Table 'mouse_PBM_pub.genomic_info' doesn't exist
' occurred in the file '/var/www/html/pbms/webworks_pub/db_class.php' on line 113.

Best,

Teshome

CharlesEGrant

Dec 5, 2017, 6:09:33 PM12/5/17
to MEME Suite Q&A
Can you email us a copy of the TomTom HTML output? That would help us troubleshoot the problem.