MEME is not working from 07.02.2024

Heeji

Jul 1, 2024, 3:28:54 PM (5 days ago) Jul 1
to MEME Suite Q&A
hi all
My meme result is like" Please wait. Your MEME job is now queued awaiting available resources. You may bookmark this page or use the Recent Jobs menu at the left to access your job's results".

The jobs running status showed that
Jobs running : 14
Jobs waiting to run : 201...

Is there too much data loaded in MEME server now...??

Is there any problem in the site..plz inform I have some job pending....

cegrant

Jul 1, 2024, 3:40:36 PM (5 days ago) Jul 1
to MEME Suite Q&A
The public MEME Suite server is a shared resource with users from all over the world. We have finite computer resources so we can only run 14 jobs at any one time. Each job is allowed to run up to four hours. As jobs beyond the 14 come in, they go into a queue waiting their turn to run. At the time you submitted your job there were apparently already 201 jobs waiting to run. This backlog will take the better part of a day to work through. You'll simply have to be patient or install a local copy of the MEME Suite on your own computer. An installation guide is here.