support for binary UDP protocol

balaji_ramani

Feb 20, 2010, 12:17:14 PM2/20/10
to memcachedb
Hi,

We currently use memcached with a binary udp protocol client and are
now evaluating the use of the memcachedb with the same client for a
different feature.

Does memcachedb support binary UDP protocol, as in memcached, or does
it support only tcp protocol ?

Thanks in advance,
Balaji.

Steve Chu

Feb 20, 2010, 9:07:56 PM2/20/10
to memca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Current version of memcachedb only supports text protocol of
tcp,udp,unix socket. We are planning to add binary protocol support.

> --

Best Regards,

Steve Chu
http://stvchu.org