memcached - Windows support?

Paul Robinson

Nov 18, 2021, 11:16:46 AM11/18/21
to memcached

Hi,

My organisation has been using memcached for a long time, but is on a very very old version (I think it’s 1.2.5).

We are looking to upgrade to the latest version but I notice on the Wiki Installation page it says there is no official support for Windows builds.

Has this always been the case, or has Windows support been dropped at some point?  I wasn't around when memcached was first used so I don't know if it was once supported but now is not.

Is there any way we could get a Windows supported version?

Many thanks,

Paul