Re: need some information

Message has been deleted

Martin Grigorov

Oct 22, 2020, 2:48:15 PM10/22/20
to memc...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 12:41 AM rajannasa <nataraja...@gmail.com> wrote:
I m trying to make side by side comparison..Can you please help with below information for memcached?

So, your manager gave you a task and now you just delegate it, huh ?!
I'd suggest you to take your time and investigate and then come back with more specific questions for the entries which are still unclear.

    TLS
    RBAC
    Data Storage Limiations
    Read through
    Read - Write to MongoDB
    Read - Write to PostgreSQL
    Support to Google Cloud platform (GCP)
    C++ Client Library for In-Memory Technologies
    Multi-Threading Support in In-Memory Caching Technology
    Best Performer Technology
    General Size Limitation
    License Cost
    Max writes per second