Packet Logo Update on Memcached

Kyle Gannon

Sep 16, 2020, 2:54:12 PM9/16/20
to memcached
Hello,

Hope all is well!

My name is Kyle and I'm a Digital Marketing Coordinator at Packet. As I'm sure you know Packet got acquired by Equinix back in March. We will officially rebrand into Equinix October 6 as one of their products "Equinix Metal."

This means our product will live through one of Equinix subdomains and it will be metal.equinix.com. Can someone point me to the right person to help update the link and logo on your website once we officially rebrand?

Let me know if you have any questions or you would like to discuss further and I can set up a Zoom call.

Thanks again,
Kyle

dormando

Sep 16, 2020, 7:12:02 PM9/16/20
to memcached
Hey,

I'm the right person to talk to here. You can e-mail me privately
(dormando [at] rydia dot net).

Just need the new logo + when to update it. Easy enough.

have fun,
-Dormando