New to Memcached ,where does memcache store the data ( key-value pair )

Anil Kumar Apato

Jun 29, 2021, 1:55:12 AM6/29/21
to memcached
Hello team,

I want to store the memcached data into a persistant volume. Can you please let me where is the data stored (mountpath) ? And how can i store the data in a persistant volume.

Basically i am setting up a memcache pod cluster in a kubernetics cluster and want to store the data in a presistant volume so that if all the pod goes down , i do not loose the data.and i would spin up a new pod and update the data in the pod from the presitant volume.

Can you please assist.

thank you,
-Anil

Martin Grigorov