Facing issue in active active logic

prakash rajen

Jan 4, 2021, 1:05:52 AM1/4/21
to memcached
hi Team,
 Am using memcached version 1.6.9, facing a issue like : am running memcached with two ports & using active-active logic my problem here is if both ports are active all insertions works properly and good,
But while running, any of one port is getting down/killed and doing insertion of elements now scenario is like some elements still pointing to the down port and here the datas are not stored/moved into active port.
 (That is., if am inserting 100 elements only 50 elements are getting stored in one port/server and another 50 is not stored here, my need is all 100 elements should get stored in the active one.) I need assistance to solve this problem or any other way to bypass this issue.

Like when 2 Active/Active instances of memcached are running
 1) it is distributing traffice correctly ( as expected no issues)
2)if one instance is down, traffic is going to other instance partially only ( i though all the traffic will go to the only active instance avaiabale?)
 3)when again the down instance is brought up , it is distributing correctly(as epxected no issues).. ..

 so my concern is with the above point 2)..

 Thanks & Regards,
Prakash