storing the object (from class) with its own state and functions

Kiran Sarpotdar

Feb 7, 2022, 12:38:29 PM2/7/22
to memcached
Hi,

I have a mediasoup server and it has the functions for adding video producer or running some sub functions in it.

My class (instantiated to function) has the array of such objects. all these are in the nodejs memory but only in the specific process of the nodejs

I want to share such objects, along with their state and sub functions.

Is it possible with memcached and if yes, is there any example of storing and loading the object to common memory across the same server (with multiple CPU) and then across multiple servers (with multiple CPUs)

Please help.

Kiran Sarpotdar

Feb 7, 2022, 12:47:01 PM2/7/22
to memcached
I am using nodejs with sockets and the various objects instantiated in each process (which I want common)