Restriction anySimpleType not implemented yet

gabrie...@apogado.com

Nov 29, 2013, 6:11:19 AM11/29/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Dear sirs,

trying to parse a WSDL we got an exception

java.lang.Exception: Restriction anySimpleType not implemented yet

        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstruct
orAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingC
... deleted...
        at com.predic8.soamodel.XMLElement.parse(XMLElement.groovy:26)
        at com.predic8.soamodel.XMLElement$parse.call(Unknown Source)
        at com.predic8.schema.Schema.parseChildren(Schema.groovy:77)

I must admit that using 'any' types for web services is a VERY BAD practice, however the schema used comes from the external environment (http://www.purl.org/oslo/) and we can't do much about it in reasonable time.

Our intention is (so far in the prototype phase) to use the Membrane SOA Registry as a lightweight monitoring and dev. registry tool. In theory - we don't really need full WSDL parsing, Any ideas how to overcome the problem and make the Registry to register an endpoint without validation (or - as a shortcut - insert a record into the database without message references? )

The Registry being is open source project, but I'm not familiar with groovy :( However - how difficult would be to support the 'anySimpleType''? I understand it's incredible difficult to support all the XSD semantic sugar

Best regards
            Gabriel

Thomas Bayer

Dec 6, 2013, 9:44:52 AM12/6/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
anySimpleType is already implemented in the new SOA Model ( see: http://www.membrane-soa.org/soa-model/ ). You can try to replace the lib in the registry. Maybe you have to fix some calls.

At the moment we are working on http://wsdl-analyzer.com/ and maybe we will move all the functionality of the registry into the analzyer tool.

--
Thomas

Am 29/11/13 12:11, schrieb gabrie...@apogado.com:
--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied der Google Groups-Gruppe "membrane-registry" sind.
Um Ihr Abonnement für diese Gruppe zu beenden und keine E-Mails mehr von dieser Gruppe zu erhalten, senden Sie eine Email an membrane-regis...@googlegroups.com.

gabrie...@apogado.com

Dec 7, 2013, 8:26:44 AM12/7/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, I will try and let you all know..
Anyway the best approach is not the easiest - make make the analyst to be aware how their schema will be used