Issue with IIS/DNF 4.0?

felix....@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2012, 11:39:28 AM6/26/12
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Firstly, I'd just like to say what a great product this looks like. I got it up and running today and registered a number of my services.
However, it seems that some of them wont register - -it comes up with an error like this:

Error occured during the retrieval of the WSDL description.
Please Check:
  • The network connection.
  • The availability of the service.
  • if the URL is correct.
I know the url is valid - I can browse to it.
On closer investigation, it appears than none of my services that are served from sites running II6 with ASP>NET option set to 4.0 (as opposed to 2.0) seems to work.
Why would this be, and is there anything I can do about it?

Regards,

Felix

Thomas Bayer

Jun 27, 2012, 5:41:19 AM6/27/12
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi Felix,

On Tuesday, June 26, 2012 5:39:28 PM UTC+2, felix hedley wrote:
I know the url is valid - I can browse to it.

I assume you checked that all the imported and included XSD documents inside the WSDL and the Schemas are reachable.

On closer investigation, it appears than none of my services that are served from sites running II6 with ASP>NET option set to 4.0 (as opposed to 2.0) seems to work.
Why would this be, and is there anything I can do about it?

Interesting. Unfortunately we do not have an IIS to test it. You can help us to find the cause of this by looking at the log of the registry (at the console or at a logfile). Maybe you will find an stacktrace there. Then you could place the Membrane Monitor between the registry and the IIS the monitor will intercept the HTTP messages so we can have a look at the HTTP Header fields. To do this do the following:

1.) Install Membrane Monitor ( http://www.membrane-soa.org/soap-monitor/ )
2.) Create a Proxy to your WSDL file
3.) Get the WSDL using the monitor by replacing the host and port of the WSDL URL with localhost and the port of the Membrane proxy.
4.) Register that URL at the registry.

Now you can see the HTTP traffic in the Monitor and cut and paste it into this group.

--
Thomas

APandit

Sep 5, 2012, 1:44:41 PM9/5/12
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same issue. Can not import any of the wsdl generated by .net services.

Getting following messages
Message: Negative array index [-1] too large for array size 0
Caused by: Error processing GroovyPageView: Negative array index [-1] too large for array size 0
Class: gsp_registry_serviceoverview_gsp

Message: Cannot get property 'portTypes' on null object
Caused by: Error processing GroovyPageView: Cannot get property 'portTypes' on null object
Class: gsp_registry_operationoperations_gsp
At Line: [97]

Message: Cannot get property 'name' on null object
Caused by: Cannot get property 'name' on null object
Class: RegisterController
At Line: [42]
Code Snippet:

Thanks for looking into it.